Only words with 2 or more characters are accepted
Max 200 chars total
Space is used to split words, "" can be used to search for a whole string (not indexed search then)
AND, OR and NOT are prefix words, overruling the default operator
+/|/- equals AND, OR and NOT as operators.
All search words are converted to lowercase.
Our repair service is fast, reliable and affordable.
Your devices will be tested by specialists and musicians. Our technicians come from the live, studio, and broadcast field and they have over 25 years of experience. Therefore they are able to analyse and fix faults quickly and accurately.
We fix devices of every brand at moderate rates even after expiration of warranty.
PMS electronics is a repair and service company only, we do not sell any musical equipment.
We inspect and repair musical gear, that’s our task. Thus we thank you for understanding that we cannot answer questions regarding operation or installation.
If you send in a device please fill in the repair order form and put it into the package. This helps us to repair your device quickly and efficiently.
Please send your defective device to the following address:
PMS electronics GmbH
Große Heide 27
Here you'll find specific information for certain manufacturers:
Allen&Heath - Ampeg - Avalon - AVID - Behringer - Bogner - Budda - Crate - Crest Audio - D.A.S. - Digidesign - Dynacord - Dynaudio - Euphonix - Golden Age Project - LAB.Gruppen - Lake - Laney - Line 6 - Mackie - Media Matrix - Mesa/Boogie - Nexo - Tannoy - TC electronic - TC Helicon - Trace Elliot - Victory Amps - Yamaha - ZT Amplifiers
• Our location is conveniently situated.
• Our automated data entry process reduces administration effort.
• We adjust our staff resources to the repair volume.
• Paypal reduces money transfer times.
• Accurate fault descriptions help us to reduce repair time.
Is it worth the cost to fix my device?
Since we are a repair service center only, we do not have an overview of current prices and devices.
- My device is not manufactured anymore and doesn´t have a replacement
- It is crucial for my workflow or essential for my sound
- The quality of the device (e.g. build quality or processing quality)
- The device is a rarity
- You don’t want to familiarize with a new device
- A really important fact is good memories and sentimentality
For sure there are even more facts that come to your mind…
Which payment options does PMS electronics GmbH offer?
For shipments to foreign countries we accept payment via bank transfer and paypal.
Is there a guarantee that I get back my device at a certain time?
How long does a repair take?